Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy
In the event you can find someone to fill your spot, just let Scrapping by the Sea know of the registration change. You are responsible for obtaining payment.
- If you cancel at least 30 days prior to the event, you will get a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the event, no refunds or credits will be issued. By this date, we have already paid out many non-refundable fees, made purchases and attendance guarantees have been given as contracted by the venue.
- If inclement weather is happening in your area that prevents you from attending one of our scrapbook retreats, Scrapping by the Sea, Gina Fries, cannot be responsible. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- If the venue/hotel where Scrapping by the Sea, Gina Fries, is hosting an event has inclement weather and the hotel/venue has to cancel, the event will be rescheduled. If you cannot make the rescheduled date, a credit will be issued for a future Scrapping by the Sea event. NOTE: If the hotel does not close for inclement weather, the retreat is still scheduled and will continue. No refunds or credits will be issued in this case.
- There are NO refunds for “no shows”. As a courtesy, please notify Scrapping by the Sea if you are unable to attend. And you forfeit all gifts and prizes.
- Once you have arrived at the event, there will be NO refunds if you must leave early for any reason.
- NO refunds will be given due to natural disasters, national emergencies, or Acts Of God, as Scrapping by the Sea, Gina Fries, is still responsible to pay the venue and expenses.
- If you cancel for any reason, you forfeit all gifts and prizes.
Returned Check Policy
In the event that check you have written to Gina Fries / Scrapping by the Sea is returned you will be charged a $50 returned check fee in additional to the original amount owed.